Tuesday, November 28, 2006

-=[Tiring Project Wk Ahead..]=-

Last sun went out wit my parents 2 get a new watch, as my old one was lost due 2 my own carelessness. . .anywayz like my new watch quite a lot. . .=D

Mon-Wed doesnt seem much diff from most other wks, d usual going of sch, d usual slacking, d usual going home. . .

Thurs went 2 eat wit Adrian n Sam b4 going Soong's granma wake. . .actually had my lunch at 3+pm already, but sumhow was hungry enuff 4 another meal at 5+pm. . .=D met up wit Den n JR at Kallang MRT, went coffeeshop slack till 7+pm then we walked 2 Soong's place. . .my condolences Soong. . .left at arnd 10+pm, but not b4 hearing Soong play d guitar 4 us. . .pro siaz. . .lolz. . .

Fri went 2 play soccer after lessons. . .i actually went 4 POM lec. . .improvement. . .not bad. . .:P played soccer wit Bak n gang while d rest of my frenz got busy wit their own tings, mostly projs. . .being d usual SPS student, i decided 2 leave my proj 4 a later time while i enjoyed soccer. . .ahahaz. . .went 2 meet Andrew n d rest in d lab after soccer, but didnt really start on my proj at all. . .at least i found out some tings i had forgotten how 2 do. . .^^

Sat was d much-awaited soccer tourney aka "World Cup". . .but wasnt really pleased as i consider myself 2 not hav played in any match at all. . .d last 2 mins of play which i got, i didnt even touch d ball n it was over b4 i even ran. . .=.='' well, they qualified 4 d next round, d Round of 16. . .last match was scary though, almost resulting in a fight btwn 2 teams. . .n it was a big match, as d winner would qualify, but we only needed 2 draw. . .final score, 1-1, n d rest were ecstatic. . .

Went back 2 Parkway Parade n decided 2 eat Stone Grill. . .a big waste of money if u ask me. . .its quite average, but d price is exorbitant. . .mayb for d amt of chicken i got it was quite ok, but it didnt taste fantastic 2 me. . .gelato ice cream next as Bak had a craving for it. . .then went 2 lan for some dotaing. . .Boon came 2 join us 4 a while b4 we headed home late into d nite. . .

D nite ended wit some sort of consolation, as Liv won=i win money. . .not as much of a profit this time, coz i didnt bet -1.5. . .im glad i didnt, coz if i did i would hav won much less. . .:P

Sun wasnt so great though, as Man Utd drew wit Chelsea. . .there goes my winnings. . .ahahaz. . .Real Madrid saved my wallet from being burnt. . .but only a paltry sum. . .=.=''

Mon, super hectic, as OTBS proj was due. . .lucky 4 me i rushed thru d nite b4, so i could finish on time. . .put in quite a lot of effort into d proj this time. . .mayb i shld start getting serious wit my studies now. . .but we shall c how it goes. . .:P

Took a nap n asked Andrew gimme wake up call, then i didnt wake up after 7 missed calls from him. . .damnit OTBS had taken its toll on me. . .=.='' 3+am i woke up, n rushed thru my OB proj b4 going 2 slp at 6+am after watching my mum n sis leave d house 4 their hols. . .sianz. . .feel like going also siaz. . .

Today almost didnt manage 2 wake up 4 OTBS lab. . .hate OTBS labs. . .dun learn much de. . .then was OB tut, in which we passed up our proj, only 4 d teacher 2 tell us it wont b graded. . .=.='' thkz a lot ar. . .but well he is damn nice(blur). . .he wanted 2 move 2 another room at 3pm 4 role-playing, then at 3pm he realised d class was taken up. . .since d class had already packed our bags, we asked him 2 release us. . .N HE DID!!LOL!!shuang lahz 1hr early dismissal. . .ahahaz. . .

-=[Life's Not Fair!!]=-

No comments:

Post a Comment