Saturday, May 12, 2007

-=[Leg Pain!! ]=-

Sigh.. i guess noting has changed from d last post.. jus heard this song as d first when i started itunes today.. n it sorta describes d situation im in currently..

Vanessa Hudgens - Whatever Will Be

Sometimes I feel like I'm a bird with broken wings
At times I dread my now and envy where I've been
But that's when quiet wisdom takes control
At least I've got a story no one's told
[Chorus]
I finally learned to say
Whatever will be will be
I've learned to take
The good, the bad and breathe
'Cause although we like
To know what life's got planned
No one knows if shooting stars will land
These days it feels naive to put your faith in hope
To imitate a child, fall backwards on the snow
'Cause that's when fears will usually lead you blind
But now I try to under-analyse
[Chorus]
Is the rope I walk wearing thin?
Is the life I love caving in?
Is the weight on your mind
A heavy black bird caged inside?
Say
Whatever will be will be
Take
The good, the bad
Just breathe
'Cause although we like
To know what life's got planned
No one knows if shooting stars will land
Whatever will be will be
I learned to take
The good, the bad and breathe
'Cause although we like
To know what life's got planned
Thing like that are never in your hands
No one knows if shooting stars will land

Taking d gd is easy, but i dun tink i can ever take d bad n jus breathe..

Hav anyone ever thought abt d most impt person in your life?? wat do u do when tt person doesnt even seem 2 care abt u??

Couldnt run today at soccer.. legs felt like lead.. guess i didnt hav enuff slp ytd.. 2 make tings worse, twisted my ankle badly after blocking a shot from wah tt hit d wrong spot of my leg n landing on it.. fuck.. swollen like siaoz now..

At least had a nice lunch wit bak n wah at jack's place b4 walking arnd parkway.. then went home after tt..

*Add*
Some ppl jus likes 2 get on my nerves ehh?? seriously ar.. some jokes r not in d least funny at all..

-=[The End? ]=-

No comments:

Post a Comment