Tuesday, May 8, 2007

-=[Y does sadness keep me a a fren?? ]=-

Last few wks of SIP was not much 2 tok abt.. noting tt i really wanna rmb.. other than tt day we went 2 sign d contract.. was in a bad mood since like 1 wk ago.. one i couldnt ignore n was overpowering.. best words 2 describe it, being pushed 2 d edge so much u jus wanna jump off d edge instead.. ok fine.. he toked 2 me.. he gave me hope again, but wat use is it if its jus sum stop-gap measures?? feels so much like it was jus a one day ting..

No one is perfect, i totally agree, but i jus hoped tt he would sometimes tink abt how i feel inside.. all tt i ask is tt once in a while he would be willing 2 give me some of his time.. time 4 me 2 go 2 him 4 advice, 2 b able 2 go out wit him like wat frenz do.. jus tt.. he seems too busy 2 even notice im there.. everytime i ask him d same kinda question, its alwayz d same answer.. busy.. even gym seems more impt 2 him.. n tt guy especially.. mayb im a little jealous i dun get 2 go out wit my best fren AT ALL.. its like so wierd.. as if i was a stranger 2 him.. makes me feel like im jus a hi-bye fren 2 him..

Not tt he may ever noe abt this ting bugging me 4 so long.. he doesnt hav time 2 look at my blog.. so i guess this will alwayz b sumting bugging me..

Man Utd r champs.. but now it seems like no big deal anymore.. mayb it was my dream 2 hav lunch at Ritz Carlton.. one which will nvr b fulfilled even though d criteria was met, tt Man Utd were champs.. guess this double blow is a little too much 4 me 2 take.. kinda expected all this.. not tt i wanted tings like tt 2 happen..

-=[Shld i hang on?? ]=-

No comments:

Post a Comment