Monday, April 30, 2007

-=[Flashbacks of YesterYears.. ]=-

Its finally here again.. d feelings, d thgts, d same unhappiness tt jus comes back yr after yr.. thgt he cared.. but doesnt seem 2 show thru his actions.. did i really went 2 d wrong person?? i no longer noe.. seems like i made a wrong decision last yr, approximately 8 mths ago from now.. or mayb d fault lies wit myself, tt i ask too much, hoped 4 too much..

The tension btwn me n tt guy was stretched even more today.. not helped by d fact tt i was left alone by myself.. doesnt bother me tt much tt im left alone, its more of d actions of a particular someone.. i swear by the heart of my Angel Of Death, tt i will seek revenge on d person i hate.. b it small matters or big ones.. but i will not rest till justice is carried out in front of me.. its time i showed my evil side tt i hav not shown since god knows when.. this is a justice i seek 2 address.. even if it mite cost me more than wat i liked..

Revenge will be sweet..

-=[Countdown of 20.. ]=-

No comments:

Post a Comment