Saturday, April 21, 2007

-=[Feeling Emo Now.. ]=-

Y is it tt the world seems 2 b playing a v bad joke on me?? jus when i thgt tt i would not c d guy anymore, i now hav 2 c him at least once per wk.. take today 4 example.. bad enuff i had 2 sit in d same room as tt guy, all bcoz he is also startup.. n there i was tinking tt i would not c him anymore coz he would get lost in some company doing his attachment.. then after we got out, had 2 hang arnd him coz everyone was there.. he tried 2 ask shamus 2 go eat wit him, but i managed 2 ask shamus 2 eat wit me instead.. thgt tt was d end of him..

Went 2 TM food court n we had 2 meet him at LJS.. how fucking sway can i b.. luckily didnt eat there but he still came 2 find us all d same.. y cant he jus get lost, jump down n die?? asked shamus 2 watch movie wit him n shamus happily left me alone wit andrew n JL.. n andrew was going off.. at least louis n d rest was at cafe cartel, so i could find them.. but wat if they werent there?? i bet shamus would hav gone wit him 2 watch movie all d same.. i wouldnt mind tt much other times.. but d point was, i asked shamus first.. he alwayz go wit whoever asked him first, so y is it different this time?? its jus not fair 2 me..

I alwayz had d feeling tt guy was doing all of these purposely.. not d first time he asked shamus 2 go out wit him sumwhere when i wanted 2 go out wit shamus actually.. i dunno wat i mus do so tt tt guy is 4ever out of my life.. kill him??

Mayb i hate tt guy coz i blame him 4 a lot of unplesant stuffs tt happened in poly.. stuffs tt i nvr had 2 experience in sec sch.. n each n every one of my unplesant incidents in poly seemed 2 b due 2 him in some way or other.. 3 or 4 major incidents which made me hate him 2 d core, d last major one had me tinking thgts of killing him on d spot.. first time i actually tink like tt n it scared me then.. i guess, if i had a gun in my hands then, my impulse would b 2 shoot him.. i noe i will regret it if i do it, n till now im still trying 2 suppress tt desire 2 finish it once n 4 all.. mayb tts y i mite not b able 2 tink of him as a fren any longer..

Seriously i dunno wat 2 do now.. fuck shit..

-=[BANG BANG!! :( ]=-

No comments:

Post a Comment