Monday, April 23, 2007

-=[SIP SUX!! ]=-

Hav been feeling a little down lately.. then d tings on sat had 2 happen.. however, my bro toked 2 me n gave me some advice which cheered me up a little, knowing tt he still cares abt me.. hehez.. well its not over as i hav 2 control my emotions 4 another 15 wks b4 mayb i wont c him again.. this 15 wks arent gonna b easy.. Anywayz my bro is sumone whom i look up 2 as a sort of big brother 2 me.. someone i can go 4 advice.. doubt anyone knows who he is but dun ask me coz i wont tell..

Heres a shoutout 2 all my frenz who hav given me words of encouragement.. feel tt u guys deserve more than jus a tag on my tagboard.. u guys deserve special mention here where everyone will read.. really appreciate all d advices n encouragements u all hav given me.. special mentions 2 louis shu yi n esp my bro.. some others like claire zen also.. u guys rox.. hahaz.. i'l do my best 2 4get abt tt guy.. =D

D last wk was all SIP stuffs.. from mon to fri we worked in our own company, since we doing startup.. its sort of like a 9-6pm job so its hella tiring.. most of d days stayed in our room doing stuffs 4 our business.. went 2 meet our client on thurs 2 sign d contract on thurs.. hav been doing d HTML textbk from tues onwards till now.. finishing up soon.. its 4 our plan 2 go schs 2 teach HTML.. wish us luck!! hahaz..

Sun went 4 magic prerelease.. d only time i would not miss magic 4 anyting.. esp since i stopped being a hardcore player n jus a "want-2-go-then-go" player.. sold hell a lot of cards there n earned quite a lot.. lolz didnt noe tt i had so much cards worth hella lotsa money.. hahaz.. selling a few choice cards i dun need already brought me close 2 $100.. wootz!!

Wasnt a gd prerelease 4 me.. didnt really play well, n i hate d cards in this set.. its not as fun as other sets.. d cards r jus cool, esp d futuristic cards.. however, d cards r super hard 2 b playable.. sianz.. expected quite a lot from this exp summore.. mayb its gd 4 a few cards only.. d super few cards worth money.. tts all.. sux shit.. anywayz my record was 2 wins 2 loss 4 d first pre n 1 win 1 draw 2 loss 4 d 2nd pre.. one of my worst pre ever..

-=[I R Tired Of Working.. ]=-

No comments:

Post a Comment