Sunday, April 15, 2007

-=[Tagged.. ]=-

This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste this if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

ROARRR!!

and thus...6 weirds things about me...

1. I almost nvr drink plain water at home.. unless really no choice or taking medicine..

2. B4 i leave house i alwayz check 2 cfm i bring 4 tings, my watch, keys, wallet, hp.. witout one of them i feel wierd going out..

3. I alwayz fall aslp watching soccer matches.. esp if no goals 4 more than 30 mins..

4. I nvr slp early.. this one many ppl noes.. hahaz..

5. I was nvr sick from sec 1-4.. bet no one knew tt.. strange but true..

6. I tend 2 keep eating, like every 1 hr need 2 nibble sumting kind.. esp at home.. although i dun eat a lot at one shot..

Ok shall not tag anyone yet.. lazy go arnd blogs now.. esp since im slpy.. hahaz.. shall do it next time.. muahahaz..

No comments:

Post a Comment